Monday, September 10, 2012

Event 10: Dinner Break Tweets

$350 + $50 Deep Stack No Limit Hold'em (Re-Entry)

Play resumes halfway through the 1k/2k/300 ante level.  The dinner break tweets feature the news that Eric Baldwin and Allen Cunningham are on he rail.

Here's a look at some of the updates:

John Allan Hinds ‏@JABistro
Dinner break w/ 191k, halfway thru 1k/2k/300. We lost Cunningham & @basebaldy, so table is getting better #BPO_10

Vinny Pahuja ‏@vinpahuja
20bbs in @BorgataPoker 400 deep stack. Basically identical prizepool to the bounty I pittzed the other day. 50k FTW. 210/615 left. 63 paid

Alik Sitnyakovsky ‏@KingAlikMJstyle

BUSTO had 21.5K blinds went up 1/2K everyone folded to me in Te cutoff I open Shove 87of Btn tank 1minute and ISo ReShove AJ smashed AQQ gg

Gordon Eng ‏@Flashgordon227
Busted before dinner got it in pre wit 20bbs my kk vs Qq. He gets 4 card flush

Steve Scales ‏@SteveScales

Dinner break, have a shade under 40K, got some work to do when I get back

Chris Kusha ‏@TooBusyWINNING

Dinner break. I think I'm over 100k but didn't stick around to count. I'm too hungry lol.

Kurt Jewell ‏@KurtJewell
Got a massive 48k stack at dinner break, 1-2k level #YeahBuddy

Matt Iles ‏@mattyiles
38k on dinner. 

bruce frank ‏@misterflop
65k in middle of 1k 2k level. on dinner break. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.