Monday, September 10, 2012

Event 10: Early Tweets

$350 + $50 Deep Stack No Limit Hold'em (Re-Entry)

Gordon Eng ‏@Flashgordon227
This will be my last tourney before the main @BorgataPoker last chance to make it onto the blogs

Amanda Musumeci ‏@TheReaLMander

$400 ds 100k guar today. Glglll

Jonathan Sorscher ‏@superost

Borgata $400ds today. I've already folded two monsters oot and otr. 22k from 25k ss.

Michael Marder ‏@MMarder86

Today's goal: try to do that thing where I put my chips in a bag at the end of the night. As @OnAFoldDraw says, it's #GoodToHaveGoals...

Brian O'Donoghue ‏@Hutch3276

Day 6 at borgata open. Been bad so far. But todays a 400 deep stack, 25k ss

Mark Bee ‏@markbeenyc#BPO2012 100k grntee reentry today..focus and smash.. Congrats @JABistro

Alik Sitnyakovsky ‏@KingAlikMJstyle
Im tired of predicting things 4 everyone else Now it's about ME! I'm going 2 win this Tournament or at least FINSIH 5th place  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.