Sunday, September 9, 2012

Event 7: Is That Allen Cunningham?

$260 + $40 + $50 Double Green Chip Bounty All In or Fold NLH (Re-Entry)

Cunningham Checking Out All In or Fold

Believe it or not, five time WSOP bracelet holder Allen Cunningham (Las Vegas, NV) is in the field.

When asked why, he simply says, "I came to play the tournaments and this is one they have."

With $10 million in career earnings, Cunningham is the most accomplished player in the field, but he's not the only tournament millionaire.  Steve Dannenmann (Severn, MD), a Borgata trophy winner, has $4.6 million on his resume, the bulk of which came as runner-up in the 2005 WSOP Main Event.

"I've been playing poker for 15 years," says Cunningham, "I haven't been all-in, but I have folded."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.