Sunday, September 9, 2012

Event 9: Bills *Oar* Jets

$350 + $50 Big Stack Pot Limit Omaha High (Re-Entry)

Buffalo Gets Top Billing for Oars

The first NFL Sunday of the season means one eye on the cards and one eye on the big screens.

A couple of Buffalo fans are bravely wearing their Bills gear in Jets country.  "I've seen a couple of (Jets) fans over there, so we'll see when I get closer," says Jennifer Oar (Alexandria, VA).

Oar is on break from the Ladies event and watching her husband Michael play the PLO.

"I'm fully confident they'll make the playoffs and end the drought," Michael says with the Jets holding a 7-nothing lead.

"It's a big game for both teams," Jennifer says about the opener.

Unfortunately for the Oar family, since we stopped by, the Jets are now leading 21-0.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.